Friday, July 9, 2010

:: Let's Get Out Of Here ::


This is my luggage tag.


This is my daughter's tag.  This is her directing airplanes along with our dog, Lucy.  LOL!  She loves hockey too!  Part of the tag was cut off but it says "hockey is life".


This is my son's tag.  He is also directing the airplanes.  And you guessed it...he likes football!


This tag is for my mom/the kids grandma.  She likes purple :)

So we are heading back home this summer and the kids and I came up with this idea of making our own luggage tags.  My intention was to get the self-laminating luggage tags, however, I didn't have any luck finding them at stores in our area.  So I decided I would just take them to an office supply store and have them laminate them for me.  Sounds easy enough, right?  Well, because we used cardstock and had layers of cardstock for our designs, it wasn't so easy to laminate.  The thickness caused some problems.  It may not stay sealed on the edges once it goes through h*ll at the airport.  But the worm to attach to the luggage should help it stay intact...hopefully :-)

There were lots of cartridges used in these tags so if anyone has questions, just leave a comment!

2 comments: